Sunday, November 16, 2014

Twitter


I've had a Twitter account for a while and started using it recently. I feel like a twit already.
Considering my general lack of free time, "microblogging" is the way to go.

I'll still post here, but it won't be as often. Since, you know, writing a review or a reflection takes more time than typing up a sentence that randomly came to mind that day.

The page's at twitter.com/ThatCraftyFoxy
If you'd like to know what I'm up to and if I'm still alive, that's the place to be. I'll also tweet about any blog or gallery updates I do, so it'll be pretty easy to keep track of what I do online, considering that I tend to jump from site to site fairly often.


twitter by berkozturk
Twitter by berkozturk
That's kind of how I feel about Twitter at the moment. Let's see if that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment